Saturday, December 10, 2011

Todays.

Hello folks and stopper by's, I still currently have no real followers... BUT, that shall not deter me from recording my thoughts. Last night I had a dream where I raced all of my friends to a pool. There were some people there who I neither recognized or knew. When we got to the pool we all suddenly had water-balloon's and a large fight broke out. Now somewhere between my brother pulling a gun on my young cousin and telling everyone to leave or to be at stalemate, I woke up. I woke up to the same brother attempting to steal my money. I had thought I was still dreaming, and went back to bed. That's been my day so far to be honest. I'm not much of a sleeper which tends to drag me into an evening of non-important and inconsequential events. My writing is coming along slowly. I finally finished applying all my edits to my first book and am now onto trying to right my second one. A couple of real life complications has prevented me from continuing progress on the plot.

  But, I will be continuing today. In spite of.... finals.... Oh well, I've been working on them on and off. I've recently had a new Idea for a book. The premise being that there is a group of humans that have evolved further than normal humans in a variant of ways, pushing them beyond human capabilities. Factions begin to form within countries and one forms of it's own regard bringing together thirteen members of various countries. The group aims to dominate the various factions of the world and hold power over the world. I'll probably be starting that story tonight and making it my main project along side the sequel to "The King of Storms." So we'll see how that goes, well anywhosel that's all I've got for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment